Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Oxford
For a small city Oxford is extremely popular with tourists and working professionals alike. Being one of the fastest growing cities and voted the best for business relocation in 2017 there is an ever-growing demand for B&B accommodation. This demand and short supply lead to guest houses demanding very high rates. Not great if you’re looking for an affordable place to stay whilst working, studying or relocating in Oxford and the surroundings.
As we only promote rooms we personally visit we can ensure each guests satisfaction. Our lovely hosts offer an unique, traditional B&B within their own residences.
To offer great value for money each room includes the following;
- Self-serve continental breakfast is included.
- All-inclusive so no additional costs for using WiFi in the evenings
- All bedding and towels supplied
- All rooms are serviced on a weekly and end of stay basis.
To keep costs as low as possible the accommodation does not provide the following:
- Daily room service.
- Cooked Breakfast.
- Use of room during the day.
- Arrival before 18:00 (unless previously agreed by the host)
If this suits your need for a nice place to stay that won’t charge you the earth then please browse the list below to search, view and book a B&B room to stay – or view all our properties here.